Follow the steps below to set up a FastVPN connection on Chrome OS, Chromebook, and other Chromium devices:
1. Open the Chrome browser and go to chrome://settings in the address bar to open the Chrome Settings page.
2. On the Network settings click on Add connection:
3. Click the (+) to the right of Add OpenVPN/L2TP:
4. Provide the following information:
- Service name: Accept the default entry or create your own.
- Provider type: L2TP/IPSEC + pre-shared key.
- Username/Password: Enter your FastVPN Network Credentials, available from FastVPN account panel.
- Group name: Leave blank.
- Pre-shared Key: vpn.
- Save identity & password combination is optional.
Once done, click Connect:
5. If the connection is successful in Chrome, a key icon will appear next to your connection name:
6. Click on the VPN connection you created and it will show Connected if the connection is successful:
How to Disconnect from VPN
1. Expand VPN settings by clicking on (?) to the right of NC VPN connection:
2. Click the Disconnect button:
If you need any further assistance, please contact our support team