Surveys and Competitions Terms & Conditions
From time to time, Namecheap holds competitions and conducts surveys of our customers. Surveys can be directed to our Namecheap Customer Insight Forum (“Insight Forum”) and other selected Namecheap customers. Members of the Insight Forum are customers who have accepted an invitation to join the Forum and agreed to share their thoughts and ideas with us through surveys and other feedback mechanisms so that we can put them at the heart of the products and services we create. Survey participation is, at all times, voluntary.
This section describes the terms and conditions surrounding participation in Namecheap competitions and surveys. All references to “Namecheap” and/or “Sponsor” shall collectively include Namecheap, its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives.
1. Survey Entries
Unless otherwise stated, entries are limited to those who have received the specific email direct from Namecheap, one entry per person.
2. Coupons & Gifts
Namecheap, at its sole discretion, may offer various incentives in exchange for feedback. This can include exclusive coupons and thank you gifts. These items are non-transferable and no substitution is allowed.
3. Contests & Prizes
Namecheap, at its sole discretion, may also offer a chance to win a prize based on a competition and/or random drawing. Where prizes are competition-based, participants agree and acknowledge that the determination of the competition winner is made solely by Namecheap, unless otherwise stated.
Announcement of winner(s) will be made according to timelines stated within the specific contest and generally occur within 30 days after the contest closes.
Namecheap employees and Namecheap independent contractors are ineligible for prize based competitions and drawings.
Any questions regarding Contests should be directed to email@example.com
4. Use of Survey Feedback
Unless otherwise stated, participants' feedback via surveys may be used for either internal purposes and / or the results may be anonymized and shared publicly. Participants agree that their feedback may be used by Namecheap in either manner.
5. Participants Obligations
The following additional participant obligations apply:
- Money-transfer / prepaid credit card. Where the prize involves a money transfer or prepaid credit card, it is the winners’ responsibility to provide details required by Namecheap (such as an address) in order to deliver the prize. Participants agree that failure to do so may result in forfeiture.
- Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Void Where Prohibited. Some countries prohibit contests and drawings. By participating in surveys that include a contest and/or drawing, participants are attesting that it is legal for them to do so.
- Release & Waiver. By participating in a Namecheap contest, you agree to release, discharge and hold Namecheap harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in the contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in the contest. By participating in a Namecheap contest, you agree to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
6. Additional Rules
Participants agree to these additional rules.
- Right to Terminate. Namecheap reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend any contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Namecheap determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest.
- Right to Void Entries. Namecheap further reserves the right to void entries that are suspect, in the event of tampering or unauthorized intervention.
- No Liability For Errors / Omissions. Namecheap is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of a contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of the contest, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. In addition, Namecheap is not responsible for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, or the inability to submit a feedback entry for any reason.