Location: Europe (Remote - where the person can at least work US hours between 9am - 2pm EST)
Experience level: 4+
Your Future Team
In 2000, Richard Kirkendall founded Namecheap with one simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service – without breaking the bank.
Fast forward nearly two decades and today we’re a Fortune 5000 company and the second largest domain name registrar (ICANN-accredited) and web hosting company in the world. We offer a suite of web services and products to our 4 million happy customers, we manage more than 10 million registered domains and we have an organization with more than 1000 people serving our customers’ needs. We’re growing – and fast.
We pride ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and around-the-clock support so that they can establish the online presence they dream of.
So – are you ready to be a part of something big? Join our vibrant team and collaborate with happy high-performers who work from all over the globe: India, USA, Portugal, and Ukraine, just to name a few.
· Own SEO responsibility of designated Namecheap product or category.
· Provide day-to-day support to product manager through SEO metrics reporting, performance analysis, issue diagnosis, on-page optimization, and technical fix.
· Coordinate resource and task prioritization between enterprise SEO team and product team.
Reporting & Analytics
· Report business metrics, search visibility, rankings, and site performance on a daily basis.
· Use SEO industry tools and web analytics to track SEO initiatives and report progress.
· Investigate issues and develop action plans after consulting with enterprise SEO team.
· Perform keyword research to inform content planning, ideation, and creation.
· Execute on-page optimization projects for designated product/category, such as:
· Keyword-content mapping decision
· Optimization of content copy, title, URL, META tags, heading, and alt text tags, etc.
· Internal cross-linking and anchor text optimization
· Conduct technical audit for designated product sections.
· Run site crawlers regularly and fix technical issues. Manage SEO tickets for product/category.
· Optimize site architecture and page templates.
· Improve website performance metrics, such as page load time.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college. Authorized to work full time in UK, Germany or other European countries where the person can at least work US hours between 9am - 2pm EST.
· 4-5 years of hands-on SEO experience. Prior experience in domain registration, web hosting, data security / privacy and related industry sectors are desirable.
· Proficiency in SEO industry tools, such as Screaming Frog Spider, Moz Pro, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, LinkResearchTools, and RMOOV, etc.
· Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Solid logic reasoning and problem solving skills.
· Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationship.
· Native / excellent English speaker who can clearly communicate in virtual meetings with co-workers in English-speaking countries.
· Career-minded, hardworking and detail oriented. A self-starter.
· Competitive salary.
· The high degree of autonomy.
· A crucial role in a creative, growing team.
· International colleagues with a great sense of humor.
· A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.