Location: Remote (Europe)
Experience level: 5+ Years
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer at Namecheap Cloud to integrate our remote design team. In this role, you’ll be responsible to identify and solve users problems and collaborate with our team to create new products and improve our customers experience.
Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we're honored to help our customers realize their dreams. That's why we're here..
Namecheap is the second largest domain registrar in the world. It was founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall with one simple idea: everyone on the Internet should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service - without breaking the bank.
At Namecheap Cloud we are driven to make technology accessible through a design-first approach. We started a few years ago by building our own Cloud platform to support our first goal: making WordPress hosting accessible to more people. We want to give people seamless ways to publish on the web and give them control over their data. In just 2 years, EasyWP is now the hosting choice for over 50k websites around the world and the fastest growing product at Namecheap.
Do you light up at the thought of working with high-performing teams in a true technology company?
You must have
- great design skills, talent and taste. You have a strong understanding of design principles, user experience design, user interface design, interaction design, graphic design, motion and information architecture. You are able to demonstrate this experience through a portfolio of real work;
- great curiosity and proactivity. You take ownership of your work and are able to lead initiatives from start to finish;
- excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems. You can present and articulate design decisions to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization;
- experience in designing products in a SaaS context, using and building design systems and working with multi-disciplined teams in agile fashion;
- good proficiency in design tools like Sketch, InVision and are eager for an opportunity to use Framer X;
- a good general understanding of product strategy, code (HTML5,CSS) and marketing that helps you communicate with other teams. You ask questions and always strive to learn more;
- accountability to meet goals and deadlines and always bring up any blockers or difficulties with the team or direct manager;
- Excellent language skills in English.
- you’ll take full ownership of continuously improving the user experience and support the multiple releases of the product.
- you’ll have the opportunity to deep dive into the product, explore and innovate through design.
- you’ll research user behaviours, conduct user testing and integrate learnings into product improvements.
- you’ll work closely with product managers, business stakeholders and developers to understand user problems and product opportunities.
- you’ll visualize and design concepts at an appropriate level of fidelity, from paper to interactive animated prototypes for the web and mobile.
- You’ll present and iterate continuously on your work, challenge assumptions and incorporate feedback critically.
- You’ll bring care and attention to detail towards implementation for added-value to the customer experience.
- You’ll contribute to improve and refine our design process, tools and presentations.
Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary.
- You’ll work remotely from the comfort of your home or office. You’ll interact with international colleagues, from multiple disciplines and with great sense of humor on a daily basis. We use multiple communication tools (you’ll be using primarily Slack and Basecamp), have a few regular meetings a week and build-in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode).
- We believe good design is for everyone. We believe in building products that bring the web to more people in an open and accessible way. You’ll join a design team that’s always pushing and trying new things.
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment.
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users and grow the metrics of our business.
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.