Registration Data Access Protocol (“RDAP”) Terms of Service Agreement
1. Your Obligations
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the data in Our RDAP service is provided for informational purposes only;
- although We believe the data to be reliable, You agree and acknowledge that any information provided is 'as is' without any guarantee of accuracy;
- the data provided may only be used by You for a legal purpose;
- You will not access the RDAP service through the use of high volume, automated electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of Namecheap, any other ICANN-accredited registrar, or any registry operator;
- You will not compile, repackage, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in the RDAP service in its entirety, or in any substantial portion, without Our prior written permission;
- You will not use the RDAP service to allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations; and
- We reserve the right to restrict or terminate Your access to the RDAP service in Our sole discretion to ensure operational stability or for Your failure to abide by these terms of service.
You acknowledge and agree that these RDAP terms of service are subject to change by Namecheap at any time in its sole and unlimited discretion, that you are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes and that your use of the RDAP service after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.