EasyWP Uptime Guarantee
Namecheap offers a monthly Uptime Guarantee (“Guarantee”) for the EasyWP Services You purchase from Us. If We fail to meet this Guarantee, as solely determined by Us, due to an internal infrastructure or equipment failure, You will be eligible for a credit for the time the Service was unreachable. The maximum credit given may be equivalent to one (1) month of service. Downtime must be confirmed by a staff member of our Support Team.
1. Services Refund Breakdown
Depending on the type of the Service You use, different remedies may apply:
2. EasyWP Starter and EasyWP Turbo
EasyWP Starter and EasyWP Turbo plans are covered by a 99.9% monthly uptime guarantee. If the Service has been up for less than 99.9%, we'll refund one day of service for each hour the server has been down below this limit.
3. EasyWP Supersonic
EasyWP Supersonic service is covered by a 99.99% monthly uptime guarantee. If the Service has been up for less than 99.99% we'll refund one day of service for each hour the server has been down below this limit.
4. Mode of Credit
To claim a credit You need to contact Us by submitting a ticket within the first 10 calendar days after the downtime took place.
Any Service interruption deriving from failure or deficiency of Namecheap infrastructure and equipment may not be eligible if caused or associated with such things as but not limited to:
- DDoS or similar attacks on Our servers.
- third-party software failure.
- You maxing Your resource container.
- issues resulting from errors or omissions by You.
- interruptions caused by You from custom scripting, coding or the installation of third-party applications.
- WordPress errors caused by You, or by misconfigured plugins, scripts and themes.
- network conditions across the internet (outside of our network), such as between Your ISP and Our data center.
- firewall blocks/bans.
- browser or DNS caching issues.
- outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments.
- any other circumstances beyond our control or that are not reasonably foreseeable.
- any act of God or force majeur which results in the failure of the service.
6. All remedies are at the discretion of Namecheap, based on its investigation of any issue that is covered by this section
If Namecheap provides a remedy as described above, or Guarantee, for a particular Service, this shall be Your sole and exclusive remedy for defects in, or issues with, the Service. Namecheap shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage caused by the failure of Service.
Namecheap may at any time amend or vary the terms of this Guarantee by providing notice on Namecheap’s website.