In order to point your domain to your server's IP, it's necessary to set up an A record for it.
It is possible to set up an A record from Namecheap's side for domains that are using our BasicDNS, BackupDNS or PremiumDNS.
Please perform the following actions to create a needed record:
1. Sign into your Namecheap account (The Sign In option is available in the top hat of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
3. Navigate to the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page:
4. Find the Host records section and click on the Add New Record button (not able to edit Host Records?):
5. Select A Record for Type and enter the Host you would like to point to an IP address:
6. Once all details are inserted, save them using the Save all changes green button.
Normally, it takes 30 minutes for newly created records to take effect.
Once you've done so, you might also want to make sure that there are no conflicting records set for the same host and remove them, if there are any. The records you need to check may be of URL Redirect (Unmasked/Masked/Permanent Redirect), A or CNAME record types.
Here is the example of conflicting records:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.