Best Business WordPress Themes
Building a WordPress business website
Once you’ve installed and set up your WordPress account, the next step in building your website is adding design and content to your pages. If you’re a busy business owner, it’s unlikely you want to create your own design from scratch. That’s why we recommend using a custom business theme to save time and money.
Most themes compatible with WordPress are easy to set up; configure the theme, choose a color scheme, and upload a logo. After that, add your page content and you’re ready to go. It’s that straight-forward to create a professional looking website with WordPress.
Professional WordPress themes
Professional themes are designed to cater for all types of businesses, from restaurants and corporate banking to churches. It’s more than likely there is pre-made theme adaptable to your business niche. The beauty of dividing themes into business types is that you won’t have to do as much work customizing, as you would with a more general theme. You'll find most of the features you need already built in. A restaurant theme will have a table booking facility for example. This is particularly helpful if you don’t have the time, or the skills, to get too much into customization.
The themes featured on this page cover a diverse range of businesses, offering tools and services ranging in price. Each theme in a category has a different interface and features, but all have the same end goal. They provide a straight-forward way to bring your business online.
Photography WordPress themes
Professional photographers and enthusiasts alike can rely on photography WordPress themes to showcase their work in style. Photography themes provide stunning layouts for different image formats and dimensions. The most common variety are portfolio themes. Users can navigate your images quickly through embedded galleries and sliders. Alternatively, opt for full-screen themes to make an instant impression. They show all the beautiful details you’ve captured, which is why they are a popular choice for photographers.
It’s important to impress visitors with your site as well as your photos. Be sure that you use a responsive theme with image resizing for example. Many of visitors will be using a handheld device and you want them to see your images correctly. We also recommend sticking to creative themes. Creative themes focus on the latest trends in design for maximum impact online. Above all, keep in mind that your site design must do your work justice.
- Photo Me delivers a stripped back theme. Find the bare essentials to present your work in its best light and enjoy full priority support when you need some help. Photo Me is a powerful theme worth considering if you’re happy with less bells and whistles.
- PhotoNote 2.0 is a stunning portfolio theme that uses a full-width featured slider. This theme offers users an unforgettable visual experience. Create a unique site with videos, light and dark skins and a widgetized homepage.
- Photocrati, the WordPress theme for photographers, by photographers. This premium theme offers limitless design possibilities. Choose from 60 starting designs with built-in galleries and e-commerce functions.
Restaurant WordPress themes
There’s stiff competition in the restaurant and food business. Using a website is an effective marketing strategy to create a buzz and get your name known. People turn to the internet to search for where to eat-out, order-in and what to cook. If you operate an eating establishment, you need a website for capture this market.
WordPress restaurant themes cater to the requirements of food-related businesses from restaurants and cafeterias to wine shops and bars. Restaurant themes come bundled with features to present your business. Drive eager new clients to your tables by displaying your menu, business hours and location. Integrate your site with table booking services such as OpenTable for reservations. These features save your clients the hassle of calling to book in or making basic enquiries.
The following themes are a snippet of the available restaurant WordPress themes you’re guaranteed to fall in love with.
- Ristorante is a premium WordPress theme for bars, cafes and restaurants. Fullscreen design showcases premises or menu items with a modern slider. You can also build a professional looking menu with their Food Menu generator and make table reservations with the built in Event Enquiry Form.
- Auberge is a sophisticated free restaurant theme with a clean design, sections for a menu, reservations and contact. Upgrade to premium for recipe blog functionality for more interaction with your customers.
- Brasserie is another restaurant theme worth checking out. Impress with a striking layout, social media icons, and booking services, plus, it’s yours for free. Upgrade to the Pro Version to unlock e-commerce functions and sell products from your site.
Real estate WordPress themes
The real estate industry is massive. Whether you’re a realtor or a real estate agency, both require a great website to be competitive. Real estate WordPress themes come with all sorts of helpful features specific to buying and selling properties.
Since property is location focused most real estate themes include embedded maps for users to search by locations. They include built-in listing features and galleries to showcase your property listings. Most provide contact and booking forms for prospective buyers looking for information about your properties or to schedule a tour.
- Realtor is a great all-rounder, for realtors and agencies. This theme features a listings area with property filters and search function, and comes with a built in Google maps api.
- HomePro is a sophisticated theme for realtors. It includes lots of room for customization, including widgets, custom pages, listing templates, and more.
- Perfect rent is a theme compatible with apartment renting. Access built-in apartment search filters, striking templates for apartment listings and beautiful sliders to display the properties.
Corporate WordPress themes
Online marketing is the best way to get more customers, provided your website is impressive enough to captivate your target audience. Whether you're an established business or a startup, a tech firm or an agricultural company - your website should first and foremost help promote your products and services.
Corporate themes include useful functions and can turn a few heads, while reflecting a professional and corporate look. These theme typically include dedicated sections for all relevant information, from team members, services, pricing and more.
- Divi is one of the standout corporate themes of all time. It’s a premium theme offering superb value for money. Jump start your website development using one of 18 pre-made and fully customizable layouts, to put your stamp on your site design.
- The Gem was crafted for online business of any nature by providing the ultimate web building toolbox. Build an impressive and high performance site in minutes using the Gem’s design elements, styles and features.
- For a creative and edgy look, consider the Venture business theme. The homepage features a large image bound to capture the attention of anyone who lands on your site. There’s plenty of call to action buttons to direct their interest to you products and services. Their design ethos and marketing focus makes this theme a standout choice for agencies and creative firms.