Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Experience level: At least 3 years’ experience
The aim of research and development (R&D) is to improve the current technologies offered by an organisation or to develop innovations that strengthen the organisation’s position in the marketplace. As a member of our R&D Team, you will be solving challenging problems and helping us to keep our product teams toolsets at the state-of-the-art level, ensuring that we use the best techniques available and push the limits of possible if needed.
You drive innovation in our development as a part of the team by setting up standards, advocating the latest industry trends & building the next-generation web applications.
Areas of interest for R&D team: software technologies (mainly JS/PHP/.NET), CI/CD, infrastructure, QA (automation, load)
Your main focus area: Drive innovations in scope (but not limited to) of the frontend development process. You will be working closely with our Architect, Design System, UI/UX and Product development teams.
- You must be a quick learner
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Extensive hands on experience with frontend development, including knowledge of the React/Vue.js/Angular frameworks
- Knowledge of software design patterns & understanding pros & cons of each way
- Understanding of the key front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, DOM
- Solid knowledge of the page loading, rendering and re-rendering process.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Written English (read & write)
- Strong Webpack & Babel knowledge
- Understanding of the Design System concept and it’s creation process
- Experience of close side-by-side work with UI/UX designers
- Knowledge of the SEO techniques and understanding how different solutions impact page performance
- Strong knowledge of Linux & ability to setup NodeJS environment from scratch (not for PR but for dev purposes)
- TypeScript experience
- Patent registration program
- Competitive salary, annual salary review
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Support in materials preparation for conferences
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible management
- Relocation Bonus when moving from a different city
- Full benefits package: paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional trainings)
- Free English classes in the company office
- Free use of the services provided by Namecheap
- Quarterly teambuilding activities
- Coffee, tea, fruits, office lunch delivery