Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Experience level: 4+ years experience
Namecheap.com, a leading ICANN-accredited global domain name registrar and web hosting company with more than 10 million domains under management, is looking for several experienced Product SEO Specialists / Product SEO Managers to join the company and support the growth of our popular products ranging from domain registration, hosting, WordPress solution, private email, website builder, to internet security and data privacy products.
- Own SEO responsibility of designated Namecheap product or category
- Provide day-to-day support to product manager through SEO metrics reporting, performance analysis, issue diagnosis, on-page optimization, and technical fix
- Coordinate resource and task prioritization between enterprise SEO team and product team
Reporting & Analytics
- Report business metrics, search visibility, rankings, and site performance on a daily basis
- Use SEO industry tools and web analytics to track SEO initiatives and report progress
- Investigate issues and develop action plans after consulting with enterprise SEO team
- Perform keyword research to inform content planning, ideation, and creation.
- Execute on-page optimization projects for designated product/category, such as:
- Keyword-content mapping decision
- Optimization of content copy, title, URL, META tags, heading, and alt text tags, etc.
- Internal cross-linking and anchor text optimization
- Conduct technical audit for designated product sections
- Run site crawlers regularly and fix technical issues. Manage SEO tickets for product/category
- Optimize site architecture and page templates
- Improve website performance metrics, such as page load time
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college. Authorized to work full time in UK, Germany or other European countries where the person can at least work US hours between 9am - 2pm EST
- 4-5 years of hands-on SEO experience. Prior experience in domain registration, web hosting, data security / privacy and related industry sectors are desirable
- Proficiency in SEO industry tools, such as Screaming Frog Spider, Moz Pro, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google AdWords Keyword Planner, LinkResearchTools, and RMOOV, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Solid logic reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationship
- Native / excellent English speaker who can clearly communicate in virtual meetings with co-workers in English-speaking countries
- Career-minded, hardworking and detail oriented. A self-starter