Location: Ukraine, Kharkiv
Experience level: Minimum of 2 years’ experience
BI Analysts work with clients to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and develop BI and data warehouse (DW) strategy. This includes working with business and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports. BI Analysts understand how data is turned into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recommend quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are documented and tracked
- Work with internal customers and IT partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs
- Participates in the workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Identify sales and growth opportunities by analyzing our financial data, key product metrics and delivering insight into shifting trends
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and introducing insight that can influence our teams to achieve our broader targets
- Design and activity reports and perform routine maintenance of pricing activity reports ensuring ongoing management visibility of pricing activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Economic, Business, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience related to basic financial analysis
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in analytics or relevant field
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, databases, web-based applications
- Work experience with SQL would be a great plus.
- Knowledge in data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView) skills would be a great plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative team player
- English level - upper-intermediate
- High & competitive salary
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Opportunity to influence software development process, to be the owner of the product in your field of expertise
- Flexible management
- Full benefits package: paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional training)
- Free English classes in the company office
- Free use of the services provided by Namecheap
- Quarterly team building activities
- Coffee, tea, fruits, office lunch delivery