Experience level: 7 to 10 yrs
Employment Type: Contract
Do you light up at the thought of working with high-performing teams in a fast-paced technology company? Join us as our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. Bring the best people to Namecheap across the globe while shaping a customer-focussed Talent Acquisition strategy for our growing company. At Namecheap, the customer is our focus. We strive to know and understand our customers. So we can make their experience with our products and services truly remarkable. In Talent Acquisition, this means we have a fanatical commitment to serving our internal customer’s needs so that our business groups are equipped to deliver great products and services to Namecheap’s customers.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager oversees internal and external recruitment, talent planning, employment brand and internal mobility.
Remote (Flexible, Remote working, Full time)
Founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall, Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank.
Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 5000 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 4.6 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented team, with fellow colleagues based all around the globe (USA, UK, Hungary, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine—just to name a few).
We are glad to have you if:
· You are deeply curious about the business and want to understand the context /added value of the roles you are looking to fill.
· You are passionate about the efficiency and quality of the talent acquisition process from the initial brief to the performance in the new role.
· Your priority is an outstanding candidate experience at all touchpoints at the same time also making your internal clients happy.
· You understand and use marketing techniques and principles to target top talent
· You thrive on technology, you try and use new tools to attract /approach/select/track current and future candidates.
· You are happy to try, test and fail without losing your drive and passion.
· You can lead a team with your vision but also roll up your sleeves to get stuff done.
Your mission is to:
· Lead external (and later on internal) talent acquisition
· Develop strategic approach, define target markets, develop channels
· Lead the work on employer brand development and implementation
· Lead (directly and indirectly) a global team of Talent Acquisition Specialists
· Be the expert and mentor for selection methodologies and tools
· Get involved in daily activities of sourcing / selecting / negotiating with candidates
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Excellent spoken and written English skills
· At least 7 years of work experience
· At least 4 years of experience working in the Technology / IT industry or on Technology / IT positions
· At least 2 years of people management experience
· A University degree or equivalent
· To (preferably) live in Europe
· To be happy working in a virtual environment based in your home office
· Building Relationships
Your Team: Global Talent Leaders and Global Talent Team Members
Ready for more?