Location: Europe (Flexible, Remote working)
Experience level: 4 - 5 years
- Responsible for campaign setup, launches, maintenance, reporting, including keyword research, ad copy creation and competitive analysis
- Analyze paid search campaigns to identify strengths and weaknesses and ensure proper budget allocations
- Work with the Marketing Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Work to align product marketing strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business
- Evaluate and adjust strategies and tactics to improve campaign performance, e.g., bidding, keyword generation, advertising copy, reporting, and analytical techniques
- Provide forecasting and budgeting guidelines for financial reporting
- Develop, implement and analyze ad copy and landing page tests (A/B, multivariate, etc) together with UX and analytics teams
- Develop and manage targeted keyword lists internationally across multiple search platforms including Google and Bing
- Ensure campaigns are optimized and delivering against revenue and new customer acquisition goals. Manage bidding and ad budgets in line with the product strategy
You Must Have
- 4-5 years experience in PPC with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience working in a global environment with international requirements. Agency experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- A passion for Namecheap’s mission of ‘Opening a door for everyone to a free and open internet’!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is a plus
- Ability to work in English, both spoken and written
Your Team: You will be part of the Paid Advertising team and will be embedded within one or more product teams.
- Competitive salary
- High degree of autonomy
- A crucial role in a creative, growing team
- International, remote working environment
- A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
Your Future Team
In 2000, Richard Kirkendall founded Namecheap with one simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service – without breaking the bank. Namecheap and ZONE 3000 started a strategic partnership 15 years ago.
Fast forward, nearly two decades and today we’re a Fortune 5000 company and the second largest domain name registrar (ICANN-accredited) and web hosting company in the world. We offer a suite of web services and products to our 2 million happy customers, we manage more than 10 million registered domains and we have an organization with more than 1000 people serving our customers’ needs. We’re growing – and fast.
We pride ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and around-the-clock support so that they can establish the online presence they dream of.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented Creative Lab team, with your fellow team members based all around the globe (USA, Germany, and Portugal — just to name a few).
- Highly creative and original with your ideas
- Passionate about tech (preferably in such sectors as domain registration, web hosting, and Internet security)
- An excellent communicator, who enjoys leading a remote team
- A strategic problem-solver, solving business objectives intelligently and creatively
- Able to present concepts and ideas
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to take constructive criticism and see other people's points of view
- Flexible and proactive
- Self-starter, well organized and comfortable working in an Agile manner
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.