Experience level: 5 to 8 Years
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for a video digital artist, a MOTION/GRAPHIC DESIGNER specialized in 3D animation, modelling and texturing with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
You will be part of the motion/graphic design team, developing videos for all Namecheap platforms (multimedia campaigns, websites, newsletter, email, SEO, digital advertising, etc )
You will cooperate with Creative Lab team, Creative Lab Director, UX Dept and Vision Owners
Your Future Team
Founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall, Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank.
Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 5000 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 4.6 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented team, with fellow colleagues based all around the globe (USA, UK, Hungary, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine—just to name a few).
• Cultivate a solid body of work
• Take the “brief” to record requirements and Namecheap needs
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design, motion graphics, and video creation software,
• Agile at brainstorming, also deadline driven, organized and detail-obsessed.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Seeking CL Director approval for ideas with rough visuals - this stage may involve going back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches
• Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
• Amend final designs to CL and VO comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of Creative Lab team with copywriters, designers, developers, UX designer, executives etc.
• 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects, compositing, and rendering. Experience with Octane and Redshift
• Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate)
• Proven illustration, graphic designing motion graphics, and video creation experience.
• High-end digital skills and expertise with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable motion design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
· Professionalism regarding deadlines
· Motion Graphics Skills
· Video creation
· Video editing
· Video storytelling
· Layout Skills
· Creative Services
· Customer Focus
· Attention to Detail
· Handles Rejection
· Desktop Publishing Tools
· Acute Vision
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO LINK IN YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE TO VALIDATE
Ready for more?