Location: Europe (Flexible, Remote Working, Full time), Ukraine, Kharkiv
Experience level: 4 - 6 years
Be Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we're honored to help our customers realize their dreams. That's why we're here.
Our SSL Product Pod includes a team of smart and talented product, technology, and Business Intelligence professionals and operating as a functional brand unit to deliver and launch best-in class products every day from vision, ideation, to build, and execution. If you are passionate about web tech and web security, join us as our Global Marketing Manager for SSL Security Products. You will report to the SSL Product Manager and our Brand and Product Marketing Director, as well as work with cross-functional teams to build and execute SSL product marketing strategy and promotional campaigns for Namecheap.
Location: Europe (Flexible, Remote Working, Full time)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business,
- 4-6 years of product marketing experience, ideally in the software technology industry,
- Experience in doing research and analysis: e.g. defining target audiences and segmenting customers,
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistics,
- Experience in a multi-national or global enterprise is highly preferred,
- Experience and knowledge of web domains & hosting a plus,
- Knowledge or experience in SEO, PPC, and Google Analytics is also preferred,
- Fluent in English.
It's great, but not essential, if you have:
- Experience with marketing promotion programs in an e-commerce work environment.
- Highly creative and able to come up with original ideas,
- A strong conceptualizer, with intuitive knowledge of how copy relates to design and graphics or marketing and sales purposes,
- Passionate about tech (preferably in such sectors as domain registration, web hosting, and web security),
- An excellent communicator, who enjoys leading a remote team,
- A strategic problem-solver, solving business objectives intelligently and creatively,
- Able to present concepts and ideas,
- Proactive, detail-oriented and organized,
- Is able to work to tight deadlines and respect those deadlines,
- Able to accept constructive criticism and relate to the points of view of peers,
- A flexible and proactive self-starter.
- Develop marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics that support and empower the product vision of SSL Certificates and drive the product to success in achieving growth and revenue targets,
- Work closely with social media, digital advertising, CRM, product, content, PR, Brand and other teams to build integrated marketing programs for the product portfolio,
- Be a member of the marketing team but work side-by-side with the SSL Product Manager to help drive overall strategy, support the launch of new products and features with the aim of growing the product’s market share globally,
- Cooperate closely with the Business Development team on building strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies, partners and vendors,
- Own the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely to achieve maximum ROI,
- Adopt a build-measure-learn approach to marketing, report and analyze business results of all marketing programs and suggest improvements/enhancements where necessary,
- Stay on top of ad tech, media, and general technology trends; identify new innovation opportunities and run pilots,
- Research competitors’ marketing campaigns and best practices,
- Work with industry influencers to build partnerships & content strategy along with other channel teams (PR and Social Media).
Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues, from multiple disciplines and with a great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have regular meetings each week and build-in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode),
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment,
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users and grow the metrics of our business,
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge,
- A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication.
Namecheap was founded on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today, Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with more than ten million domains under management – and we’re just getting started.
We are a uniquely global organization that works virtually to serve our customers – including individuals, businesses, and resellers. Namecheap currently has operations and staff in the Ukraine, India, Australia, Europe, Canada, the United States and Mexico.
Our diverse culture provides our people with substantial opportunities to learn, to take on new challenges, and to grow both professionally and personally.
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning.