Experience level: 6 Years to 10 Years
Employment Type: Permanent
Founded in 2000 by , Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank.
Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 5000 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 4.6 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented team, with fellow colleagues based all around the globe (USA, Hungary, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine—just to name a few).
· Install, configure and maintain database servers in production and nonproduction environments.
· Manage backup and restore procedures for database.
· Manage Alwayson failover cluster.
· Improve database monitoring using various monitoring tool
· Improve and enhance database security.
· Troubleshoots and resolve all database related issues.
· Perform query optimization.
· Develop T-SQL automation scripts.
· Work with developers for any requests related to database.
· Create technical documents where ever applicable.
· Bachelor degree preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in Database Administration.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017.
· Manages multiple assignments, sets priorities, and adapts to changing conditions and work assignments
· Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
· Works cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions.
· Analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems quickly.
· Keeps informed about cutting-edge technology.
· Excellent critical thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
· 24/7 On Call support to include being able to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve database problems.
· Administration of PostgreSQL & MySQL on Linux/AWS
· Windows server administration
· Scripting knowledge
· Hardware management
· Understanding of storage systems
Site Reliability Engineering.
· Competitive salary
· High degree of autonomy
· A crucial role in SRE team, growing team
· Global exposure working with International team members
· A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
· Highly creative and original with your ideas
· Passionate & Calculated Risk-Taking
· An excellent communicator, who enjoys working with SRE team
· Customer Focused, Situational Adaptability, Deliver, Achieve and Drive Results
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Flexible and proactive
· Self-starter, well organized and comfortable working in an Agile manner
Ready for more?