Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Experience level: 5+ Years
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a person who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Your Future Team
In 2000, Richard Kirkendall founded Namecheap with one simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service – without breaking the bank. Namecheap and ZONE 3000 started a strategic partnership 15 years ago.
Fast forward nearly two decades and today we’re a Fortune 5000 company and the second largest domain name registrar (ICANN-accredited) and web hosting company in the world. We offer a suite of web services and products to our 4 million happy customers, we manage more than 10 million registered domains and we have an organization with more than 1000 people serving our customers’ needs. We’re growing – and fast.
We pride ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and around-the-clock support so that they can establish the online presence they dream of.
So – are you ready to be a part of something big? Join our vibrant team and collaborate with happy high-performers who work from all over the globe: India, US, Hungary, and Ukraine, just to name a few.
• Proficient understanding of client-side scripting
• Strong culture of clean code and engineering excellence
• Excellent knowledge and experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Understanding of HTTP protocol and CORS in browser
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Knowledge of web security threats and ways to mitigate them
• Knowledge of software design patterns & understanding pros & cons of each way
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of GIT
• Understanding NPM and Semantic Versioning
• Written English (read & write)
Nice to haves
• Knowledge of Typescript and willing to work with it
• Production experience with React and its infrastructure
• Understanding fundamental principles of Scrum process
• Ability & desire to carefully review tons of code & develop other team members
• Competitive salary
• High degree of autonomy
• A crucial role in a creative, growing team
• A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
• Relocation Bonus when moving from a different city
• Opportunity to influence software development process, to be the owner of the product in your field of expertise
• Opportunity to apply SAFe methodology