Location: India, Coimbatore
Employment Type: Permanent
Founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall, Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank.
Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 5000 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 4.6 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented team, with fellow colleagues based all around the globe (USA, Hungary, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine—just to name a few).
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will serve as the liaison between Namecheap and our global customers, ensuring all their questions (and complaints) are handled in the most professional and helpful way. Your primary goal? Keep our customers happy and satisfied to ensure their future loyalty.
· Provide excellent customer service (through e-mail and chat) in a timely and accurate manner
· Communicate customer feedback to the corresponding departments/staff in order to develop processes designed to better serve customers
· Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
· Maintain reports on processed customer inquiries (as required)
· Report and escalate any issues/incidents based on our guidelines
· Assist with updating our external client knowledgebase, as well as internal departmental documentation (as required)
· Be engaged in on-going training and self-education
· Any Bachelor’s degree with good communication skills
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Typing skills (approx. 40-50 words per minute)
· Entry level to intermediate experience working with chat and email support
· Comfortable with handling multiple requests
· Knowledgeable about social media best practices
You will report to a CS Team Lead
· 24/7 rotational shifts (morning, afternoon, night) with a fortnightly rotation
· Working in a team of 10 specialists, reporting to a dedicated Team Leader
· Competitive vacation time
· Complimentary taxi service for afternoon and night shifts
· Additional afternoon shift and night shift allowance
· Staff reward system
· A crucial role in a growing team with opportunities to advance
· Friendly, international colleagues
· A flat hierarchy and open communication
Ready for more?
Step aboard! Your journey is just beginning