Celebrating solopreneurs with savings of up to 97%
Starting March 15 and running through March 21, you can take your first step towards becoming a solopreneur and save up to 97% on everything you need for your online presence in our Solopreneur Sale.
We know that going solo is not easy, and so that’s why we designed a limited-time promotion to give you the confidence to start that venture you’ve been mulling over for a long time, without the risk of having to spend big to kickstart it.
This year, we’re celebrating the vast array of skills you’ll develop as a solopreneur and supporting you as you grow both professionally and personally in new areas. Going solo means you’ll need to learn how to perform every role your business needs. One minute you’ll be head of marketing; the next, you will be working in accounting or taking care of contracts and legal matters — the list is nearly endless. After all, #YouAreEveryone in your venture. Allow us to be your support network — use our Guru Guides, how-to videos, and this very blog to help you along the way.
We won’t give away all the details here —you’ll need to check the page — but we can tell you that you’ll get:
- Up to 97% off top domain registrations
- Up to 50% off domain transfers
- Up to 62 % off hosting and professional email products
- Up to 71% off security products
- And up to 25% off products in our all-new Business Toolkit (learn more below)
Introducing our new Business Toolkit
Our new Business Toolkit brings together all our extra services, both new and established, that help you when going solo in business.
Protect your business against online damages —we’ve partnered with leading provider Coalition to bring you liability coverage plus security tools.
Make social media management a breeze by bringing all your channels into one super-simple platform.
Get more positive reviews and make reputation management easy — 100+ platforms in one dashboard, plus quick email requests and reply templates.
Useful articles to help you along the way
- 5 things I learned as a Solopreneur – Learning from the successes of people already in business is a great way to inspire your new journey into entrepreneurialism.
- How to build a successful business brand online – Just because you’re a solopreneur doesn’t mean you aren’t also a brand. Learn how to create a brand identity for your new solo business.
- 5 mistakes small business websites make – You can equally learn from the mistakes, as well as successes, of others. Avoid 5 common mistakes often made by small business websites.
Accept the #YouAreEveryone challenge today!
Take your chance and dive into the Solopreneur Sale. Enjoy 97% off our incredible range of products between March 15 and 21 to kickstart your solo venture.