Our Web Security Sale Returns on February 25
Spring is almost in the air — so it’s time for some web security ‘spring cleaning’. Save up to 54% on SSL Certificates, PremiumDNS, VPN and more in our first Web Security Sale of 2020. Sale starts tomorrow (February 25, 12:00 AM EST) and runs until March 2, 2020, 11:59 EST.
And this time we’ve also got great bonus offers on .NET, VPS Hosting, Private Email, and we’re also introducing Namecheap Bundles for the first time ever. These offer huge savings if you buy domains and hosting together.
Putting Security at the Center of Your Business
You wouldn’t leave home without locking up. And you shouldn’t treat your website any differently. Your website is live 24/7, and potentially open to data breaches and other kinds of security hacks that could put your reputation and customer data at risk.
Now is the perfect time to lock the metaphorical door of your website.
The Security Offers
Save on all of these amazing security products until the March 2 offer deadline.
- SSL Certificates — Save up to 54%. You need an SSL Certificate for your site to be HTTPS. This will protect your search engine ranking, and ensure your site is marked ‘Secure’ by web browsers.
- VPN — Save up to 81%
- PremiumDNS — Save 29%
- Validation.com — Save 90%
As always, we wanted to maximize our deals, so we’ve added some complementary offers on top of the security offering. Enjoy!
Why an SSL Certificate is Important to Your Website
- Keeps data secure between servers, safe from the hands of hackers.
- Builds and enhances customer trust and potentially improve conversion rates.
- Ensures Google and other search engines don’t mark your site as unsafe.
An SSL Certificate encrypts the data between your server and the end-user. Only the end-user has the key to decrypt the data, making data sent from your site almost impossible for anyone else to decipher. SSLs are becoming more and more essential—sites with SSL certificates are now rewarded by Google, while sites without them show as “not secure” within Chrome and other browsers.
SSL encryption ensures that important data such as usernames, passwords, and credit card information is sent from the user to the site without the risk of interception. The main purpose of an SSL is to provide secure online banking transactions, logins and data transfers that are useful for all manner of websites. It’s commonly used for these purposes but has others as well.
The easiest way to think of DNS is as the route to your site, and how it is followed by a computer. PremiumDNS involves pointing your domain to premium nameservers and setting up your records on these nameservers. This allows for improved site availability, faster performance, and minimal security gaps. Learn more about the purpose and benefits of DNS and PremiumDNS.
What is Validation.com?
It’s never been easier to validate the IDs of customers, or users of your website. Validation.com from NC Labs gives you the peace of mind you need when it comes to being sure of who people are online.
Whether it’s for age-restricted product purchases, to check suspect transactions, or for any other reason you might have, Validation.com is the simple way to check an ID for both you, and your customers. Get peace of mind with Validation.com
Learning More about Online Security
Having the right security is not everything when it comes to staying safe online. The following articles include other best-practice tips and tricks and go into greater detail about online security.
- Top 5 online threats to your business – From avoiding phishing and ransomware, to public WiFi awareness — these five tips will help you stay safe online.
- Why using a VPN while traveling is essential – Most of us have probably needed a VPN at some point, but learn why it’s a must-have if you’re traveling.
- How a CDN can help protect against DDOS attacks – Discover what CDN is, and how it could be a lifesaver for your business or website.
- Stop spoof sites and DNS danger with one click – Find out why DNSSEC is important for your site, and how to activate it easily on your website.
- Namecheap’s account and website security features – A more detailed, extensive run-down of the myriad security features your Namecheap account has to offer.
- Why you should care about online privacy – It’s not all about security. Here’s our timeless reminder of why you should care so much about privacy online too.
Now you know your stuff, it’s really easy to claim the offers. Simply select the products you wish to purchase from the offers list on our landing page and add them to your cart.
No discount coupon codes are required (as your savings will be applied to the cart automatically), and you can purchase more than one of each offer. In fact, there’s no limit!