How can I set up free email forwarding for my domain?
Our free Email forwarding option will allow you to create personalized e-mail addresses for a domain and forward emails to other email addresses of your choice. Please note that you can only setup Email forwarding for the domain if it’s using our default nameservers. In order to setup Email forwarding option for your domain please perform the following actions:
- Login to your Namecheap account
- Click on Manage Domains
- Select the domain for which you would like to setup Email forwarding option
- Select the Email Forwarding Setup link in the left menu (missing Email Forwarding Setup option?)
- Fill in both the User name and Forwarded to fields with the corresponding information
- Click on the Save changes button
You can also take a look at our video tutorial on email forwarding setup.